SnowEx AccuSpray Liquid Deicing System
September 5, 2006
• Dual-rotary, multi-position spray nozzles provide three different application options when de-icing: wide fan spray, low-flow streamer or high-flow streamer for snow/ice busting. Otherwise, a single wide-fan spray nozzle is positioned near the spreader discharge chute for direct fluid application to bulk materials.
• All application options are accessible through a turn of a valve
• Powered by the host vehicle’s 12-volt system, the system incorporates a SHURflo dual-head, high-flow pump combined with a hydrostatic equalizer tube to minimize pump load and maximize output
• A standard 75-gallon fluid tank feeds the system
• Optional saddle tanks are available to increase maximum capacity to 375 gallons.
• State-of-the-art, in-cab control allows for activation and adjustment without exiting the vehicle.
• Liquid flow rates can be set to a specified amount of gallons per ton of spreading material. Once set, the system will automatically adjust the liquid flow to the spreader auger rate, making sure the right amount of liquid is applied to the bulk material.
• All spray nozzles are made of high-quality stainless steel to eliminate potential corrosion and reduce clogging.
• Additionally, a full vehicle harness with weatherproof automotive connectors is standard.