After years of field testing and development, the Power Pusher TE is SnowEx's latest contribution to the heavy equipment market. The 8- and 10-foot wide models have large carrying capacities and are designed for skid steers, wheel loaders, backhoes and tractors. The trip-edges feature four extension springs along with two outer double ribs at the trip spring to handle heavy loads and deliver cleaner scrapes down to the pavement.
The framing and 63-degree angle of attack are engineered for maximum scraping performance, and the design has been proven through years of field testing and development.
Other features of the Power Pusher TE include:
- Six vertical support ribs maximize bucket impact strength and structural integrity
- Ten-gauge steel moldboards offer strength
- Side support posts prevent bending from accidental impact.
- High-quality industrial paint provides both salt- and UV-protection
- Interchangeable attachments allow a single model to attach to any compatible skid-steer, wheel loader, backhoe or tractor, allowing users to utilize the same pusher plow across various types of equipment in their fleets.
- Top-mounted, rubber back-drag edge accessory for pulling snow away from loading docks, doors and other tight spaces
- High-wear shoes allow the pushers to slide along the surface in fast working conditions