Seeking an attachment to push around light snow and slush, or perhaps a tool for post-season property cleanup? Hilltip has released its SweepAway push broom attachment which offers contractors a clean-up solutions for forklifts, tractors, loaders, excavators and other vehicles, including pick-ups.
Offered in multiple sizes from 59 to 118 inches wide, Hilltip's SweepAway push brooms are available in a light series with eight brush rows or a medium series with 12 brush rows.
The broom attachment features polypropylene bristles, and the replaceable brush rows are easy to change and clean. Additionally, the brooms contain no moving parts, resulting in practically no maintenance requirements.
Hilltip offers optional accessories for the SweepAway push brooms, including side brushes (leaf-stopper brushes), fastening straps and edge markers. Replacement brush rows are also available.
CLICK HERE for more product information from Hilltip.
Latest from Snow Magazine
- NOTEBOOK: Go With The Flow
- NOTEBOOK: Winter Equipment Offers the RoadMAXX System
- NOTEBOOK: Yanmar Unveils Compact Loader Lineup
- NOTEBOOK: Schill Expands in Southwest Ohio
- October Cover Story: Achieving Wet Pavement
- August 2022 Cover Story: Beat The Odds
- May 2022 Cover Story: Bullish on Snow & Ice
- 2022 Top 100