Western Drop 250 & 600 Stainless Steel 36" Drop Spreaders
When precision is needed with salt placement, the new line of stainless steel drop spreaders from Western Products is the answer. The Drop 250 and Drop 600 spreaders provide up to 36" of spread width in a drop pattern so the salt stays exactly where your vehicle drives. And with three mounting systems, these units can fit on most UTVs, compact tractors, or wheel loaders to make quick work of sidewalks, walking paths, and other paved surfaces where truck equipment can’t easily gain access.
- The Drop 250 and Drop 600 drop spreaders provide up to 36" of spread width in a drop pattern so the salt stays where the vehicle drives
- Treats surfaces with one or two passes, limits damage to the grass or sensitive surfaces right next to the path. The spread width can be limited to 30" by activating 3" baffles on either side of the trough.
- Entire trough drops open for easy and fast material clean-out
- Three standard mounting systems can fit on most UTVs, compact tractors, or wheel loaders
- Stainless steel hatch screen break up de-icing material to prevent bridging and clogs during operation
- Hinged bag splitter pulls up to open bagged rock salt for easy loading
- Molded, plastic “visor” attaches to the top of the UTV spreader control to protect it from rain or snow
- Functional and practical, the control cup holder mount secures the plow controls or a smartphone on a flexible gooseneck mount for customizable positioning. Fits firmly into most size cup holders in your vehicle.